Things I’m loving Friday

by forloveofcarrots on January 3, 2014

Um hello Friday!!! I just love this short work week! I only worked one day this week :) We have a snow day today! Being off for 8 days and a one day work week! Not mad about that!

This smoothie, I need it in my life now!

This base runner lululemon top! It is soo comfy and warm!
base runner lulu

After Christmas sales. Re: I don’t ever shop for myself anymore. Between bills, saving for the wedding and dog I don’t buy clothes for myself. After getting some money from my grandma for xmas I decided I was allowed to put it towards clothes. Boy, oh boy was it fun and I certainly got a lot thanks to all the sales!

This Athleta hoodie. Another xmas gift, another thing I can’t stop wearing!
athleta

A low key New Years eve with good friends, a glass of champagne and no hang over! Boy am I getting old.
new years

The fact that there were no New Years “Resolutioners” at the gym yesterday. I’m sure I will eat my words next week, but there were less people at the gym then usual. Must all still be on vacation.

Harmon Discount. Where has this store been all my life!? My friend introduced it to me and I feel in love. It’s similar to the bath and beauty products they have at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

What are things you are loving this week?

Did you have a snow day today?

What are you doing this weekend?

Alex @ therunwithin January 3, 2014 at 5:35 pm

so apparently an athleta store opened up near my hometown but I sadly never had time to go. their stuff is amazing!
Alex @ therunwithin recently posted..TOT: No, Not Tater TotsMy Profile

forloveofcarrots January 3, 2014 at 9:03 pm

Ah you must go the next time you are home, its fabulous. I actually have never been to a store just frequent it online.

Gramma January 3, 2014 at 10:09 pm

I’m so glad you used your Christmas gift money to buy clothes! You would look gorgeous in a flour sack, but new clothes are especially attractive. Love you lots! (Did you sing “I feel pretty” when you wore your new things?

forloveofcarrots January 4, 2014 at 3:12 pm

Thank you!! Yes I sang I feel pretty :)

Caitlin January 4, 2014 at 7:34 pm

wow, harmon discount looks pretty amazing! thanks for cluing me in!
i love your hoodie. keep it away from mr. brady-man!

forloveofcarrots January 6, 2014 at 7:05 pm

Hopefully you have one close by, its wonderful!