Fun Facts Friday

by forloveofcarrots on October 11, 2013

Wohhoo happy Friday!!! I hope you have a long weekend ahead of you like I do!

1.) I am looking forward to hopefully sleeping in on Monday morning. Since I work 7 days a week I don’t ever get the chance to sleep in. I hope my body doesn’t naturally wake me up at 6am.

2.) Buckwheat pancakes are delicious. I used to be a pancake hater but these have changed my mind.
buckwheat pancakes

3.) We are going apple picking as a family this weekend and I cannot wait!! I am looking forward to making applesauce in the crockpot!!

4.) Walks at the beach are back and they are fabulous
beach

5.) This is by far my favorite picture of Brady
brady
he is a little spoiled dog.

6.) Did you watch Glee last night!? I don’t really watch regularly but wanted to watch the Cory Monteith tribute. I cried from 9 until 10, it was so sad.

7.) Pinterest recipe of the week was a quinoa tabouli salad. It was delicious!

What are you doing this weekend?

Did you make any good recipes this week?

Are you doing any fall activities?

maja October 11, 2013 at 1:45 pm

My plans are pretty much seeing you all weekend! Friday drinks, Saturday party, Sunday Baptism lol. Get ready for lots of M&K time! xx

Where are you guys going apple picking?? Tom and I are going tomorrow morning!

forloveofcarrots October 11, 2013 at 10:55 pm

Yayy for m&k time. I believe we are going to silverman’s

Caitlin October 11, 2013 at 1:52 pm

so jealous that you have monday off! but i don’t work sat/sun like you do – you deserve it and i hope you sleep in. LOL i love that pic of brady, wish i was by his side, that sexy man. i hope you have fun apple picking! i know you will, such a fun fall fam activity.
Caitlin recently posted..Biena Foods Roasted Chickpea Snacks Giveaway!My Profile

forloveofcarrots October 11, 2013 at 10:54 pm

Haha Brady wishes you were next to him. He also said he would share the bed if you visit November 2nd!

Lauren October 11, 2013 at 2:54 pm

I see Brady has good taste in television shows. NEW GIRL, ftw! I love it so much! And I was considering watching the Glee special but I never watched it before, either, so I decided against it. As if I need another reason to bawl my eyes out. Lol Have fun this weekend!
Lauren recently posted..“your bone is dying”My Profile

forloveofcarrots October 11, 2013 at 10:53 pm

Haha he does have good taste. I needed a good cry. It helped!

Maria @ Pappa Don't Preach October 11, 2013 at 7:41 pm

Good luck on sleeping in! I always have trouble doing that, but hopefully you’re better at it than me!
I made a paleo pumpkin bread last week and it was DELISH! It’s all gone so I can either make it again or try something new (more likely.) I also plan to watch Glee since I only watched the first 20 minutes last night. Hopefully I don’t shed any tears!
Maria @ Pappa Don’t Preach recently posted..Hopping through the Greenwich Wine and Food FestivalMy Profile

forloveofcarrots October 11, 2013 at 10:52 pm

I’m sure I will have difficulty! I saw that bread you made I want to make it! Also it’s impossible to watch that episode with out crying!