Things I am loving Friday

by forloveofcarrots on September 13, 2013

1.) Eggs, I have been loving egg sandwiches in the morning. It helps when we have turkey bacon and laughing cow cheese wedges to go with it.

2.) Frittata’s, they happen to be a meal I make often. They are so easy to make and Jeff loves them so its a win, win.

3.) Babies (not for me, for other people)! Our friend who was pregnant had her baby on Tuesday! I cannot wait to meet him!

4.) I can’t wait to make these and eat them all to myself.

5.) this article

6.) That I have been actually sticking to my promise of making at least one pinterest recipe a week.

Pinterest recipe of the week: you almost didn’t get one this week. Fortunately for you I was in the baking mood yesterday and made chewy chocolate chip blondies. I didn’t find them to be chewy, but I did find them to be delicious.
7.) This quote
What is something you have been loving lately?

Have you done anything you pinned lately?

What are you doing this weekend?

Caitlin September 13, 2013 at 2:47 pm

lovely list! i just adore turkey bacon and laughing cow wedges are zee best. i had a swiss one on an apple the other day and it was a nice savory/sweet combo! omg the brussels. i can’t wait to make them either.
Caitlin recently posted..Let the Sunshine (Award) InMy Profile

forloveofcarrots September 16, 2013 at 1:49 pm

I keep meaning to tell you I tried the cinnamon one and really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing the laughing cow love.

Lauren September 13, 2013 at 3:02 pm

I need those brussel sprouts in my life right meow. They look SO good! I saw those blondies yesterday and I’m sad they weren’t chewy :( Whomp, whomp.

forloveofcarrots September 16, 2013 at 1:49 pm

I think the problem was I used whole wheat flour and I have noticed that it tends to make recipes dryer when I do so.

Maria @ Pappa Don't Preach September 13, 2013 at 8:13 pm

YES! to the brussels sprouts. Saw them the other day too!
I’m loving that Fall is on its way and all the pumpkin! ERRRWHERE!
Maria @ Pappa Don’t Preach recently posted..MIMM: Is it Fall yet?My Profile

forloveofcarrots September 16, 2013 at 1:50 pm

too much pumpkin!!! I made the brussels, they are heaven!