Fun Facts Friday

by forloveofcarrots on September 6, 2013

Happy Weekend!!

Short weeks make the work week go by so much quicker! Even though I still have work Saturday and Sunday.

I have been busy this week, I think I have seen Jeff for like an hour. A date night is in order.

In case you have missed me obsessing over a new peanut butter, your luck has changed!
justins
One of my favorite combinations is peanut butter and honey on toast. This is just genius!

I am loving this weather! I know I am a summer girl but this is the perfect sleeping weather and running weather! I really have no problem sleeping in general but this weather makes me just want to sleep in for hours!

I’m running a half marathon in 3 weeks, I REALLY need to get a long run in this weekend.

I am sort of obsessed with Barre classes.

I can’t stop listening to this song. I love the beat

I am seeing Cait this weekend! We have a fun little vineyard date planned!

Pinterest recipes of the week:
Grilled veggie Pasta Salad with Avocado Sauce
This was so delicious! I added chicken to it. But Jeff and I both enjoyed this dinner.
photo(31)

Crock Pot Beef Carnitas These were sooooo delicious and ridiculously easy to make!

Buffalo Chicken Pull-apart Bread
- it was pretty good. My dough didn’t rise so I was a little discouraged, people seemed to enjoy it. It does not come out looking very attractive fyi.

Make any good recipes this week?

What do you have planned for this weekend?

Peanut Butter or any nut butter obsession as of late?

Ang @ Nutty for Life September 6, 2013 at 1:39 pm

I’m really into the remix of summertime sadness, I actually like it better than the regular version! I’m always obsessed with nut butter, but recently I had butterscotch pb and it was amaze!
Ang @ Nutty for Life recently posted..Friday FavoritesMy Profile

forloveofcarrots September 6, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Oh lord that sounds fantastic! Where ever did u find it!?

Caitlin September 6, 2013 at 2:21 pm

those recipes sound amazing! good for you for getting 3 in. i’m so excited to see you tomorrow, this post made me all the more pumped. that summertime sadness song is so amazing! my sis is a big lana del rey fan and when i asked her if she’d heard the song she just rolled her eyes and was like duh i’ve known it for eons. ooo what a hipster you are, hannah. this weather has been making it impossible for me to wake up in the morning! i’m actually considering a run after work today instead of the gym due to how perfect it is for running tho.
Caitlin recently posted..2013 A Taste in SimsburyMy Profile

forloveofcarrots September 6, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Haha your sister always in with the it crowd! It is perfect running weather today! I hope you run! I can’t wait for my afternoon stroll with the bradster!

Lauren September 6, 2013 at 2:29 pm

I love buffalo anything if it involves blue cheese crumbles! Sounds so, so good! And I agree with the weather, it makes me able to sleep longer and doing things outside is ten times better if you aren’t sweating after 10 seconds!

forloveofcarrots September 9, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Yes! Walks with the pup are so much more enjoyable for both of us! You would enjoy this pull apart bread for sure!

Alex @ therunwithin September 7, 2013 at 12:33 am

i have been more laxed on long runs despite my half marathon coming up, I keep telling myself it be fine haha
Alex @ therunwithin recently posted..Dear Mom.My Profile

forloveofcarrots September 9, 2013 at 12:38 pm

good, I am glad I am not alone on this one! I don’t really feel worried about it. The only thing that is semi worrying me is the fact that my IT band is acting up a bit.