I’m going on a picnic and I am going to bring…

by forloveofcarrots on July 4, 2013

Hey There! Happy 4th of July! I hope you have something fun planned today, or a nice relaxing day planned like me! I am not attending any 4th of July parties, that I know of yet. But I wanted to play a little game and go on a hypothetical picnic and tell you what I would bring!

I’m going on a picnic and I am going to bring…

Red, White and Blue Quinoa Salad
quinoa salad

Grilled Balsamic Salmon Kabobs
salmon kabobs

Blueberry Mojitos
blueberry mojitos

Grapefruit Sangria
grapefruit sangria

Cookie Smores
cookie smores

Oreo Rice Krispie Treats
oreo rice krispy treats

What are you bringing to the picnic?

What are you doing for the 4th of July?

Britt @ Balance and Bananas July 4, 2013 at 11:17 am

OMG COOKIE SMORES!!!! And oreo rice krispies?! Um YUM! Hmm, I think I’d bring…a nice, huge salad for everyone with goat cheese, cranberries, pistachios, chopped up apples, and balsamic dressing!
Britt @ Balance and Bananas recently posted..ReflectionsMy Profile

forloveofcarrots July 5, 2013 at 8:23 pm

yumm that is the best kind of salad!!! I would allow you to bring that :)

Sarah @pickyrunner July 4, 2013 at 11:25 am

I think I’m going to bring cookie s’mores too so I can eat them all myself. It just sounds so good! Happy fourth :)
Sarah @pickyrunner recently posted..Brain dead on the 4thMy Profile

forloveofcarrots July 5, 2013 at 8:24 pm

hahaha thats the right idea!

Lauren July 4, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Jess’s blog kills me every day! I would definitely bring some kind of smores bar or something smore-ish! Maybe some sushi! :D

forloveofcarrots July 5, 2013 at 8:25 pm

oh my gosh I know! I am drooling at 9am everyday! Please bring Sushi!!!

Caitlin July 5, 2013 at 2:09 pm

i’m not a big fan of rice krispie treats but i would make an exception for the oreo ones. mmm grapefruit anything, i’ve been craving it lately.
Caitlin recently posted..Fashion Friday: LaMaLu Boutique Giveaway!My Profile

forloveofcarrots July 5, 2013 at 8:25 pm

except for the sparkling grapefruit drank with splenda :(