Marvelous Monday

by forloveofcarrots on March 4, 2013

Hi friends, hope you had a fabulous weekend. I certainly did, however it went far to fast!

Since my weekend was so great I couldn’t think of a better way to start a Monday off then with a

Marvelous was double date on Saturday night at our favorite Fire Engine Pizza company.
Cocktails to start, this cocktail was delicious and made with 44 North Huckelberry Vodka, sour mix and club soda
huckleberry vodka cocktail

Dinner was a delicious piece of salmon with mustard, mashed potatoes and a generous portion of veggies!
salmon

Marvelous was having friends over for dinner last night! Dinner parties make me feel even more like a grown up.

Marvelous is cuddling? With this little guy!
cuddling
He also made sure to have a bath this weekend because he wants to impress a certain someone on Saturday!

Marvelous
is admission to Best Body Bootcamp Round 5 is open today! Sign up today round 5 starts April 1st. The other awesome news is that Tina has already confirmed a round 6 and 7!!

How was your weekend?

Will you being doing best body bootcamp?
Of course I will

Do you like having dinner parties?

Sarah @PickyRunner March 4, 2013 at 2:13 pm

We’ve had a few dinner parties this year and they are just so much fun! My friends and I like to pretend we’re classy but we’re actually not at all which makes it even more fun. So jealous you and Cait are hanging out again this weekend!
Sarah @PickyRunner recently posted..Lessons in CollegeMy Profile

forloveofcarrots March 4, 2013 at 8:45 pm

haha I love doing that, pretending to be classy is a lot more fun then actually being classy!! I know I’m sorry to keep rubbing it in but we will have some playdates soon!!

Molly @ Just Your Average Athlete March 4, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Dinner parties are so fun! It’s a nice break from going out to eat as a group :) I always just feel more relaxed/enjoy myself a little more.

Haha your dog’s head looks like it’s in a VERY uncomfortable position! Though it seems like he’s content :P
Molly @ Just Your Average Athlete recently posted..My 10k Training: Week 3 + Upcoming RacesMy Profile

forloveofcarrots March 4, 2013 at 8:45 pm

haha doesn’t it!? He puts himself in the most uncomfortable situations and just seems so content in them!

Maria @ Pappa Don't Preach March 4, 2013 at 2:53 pm

I saw your Instagram from dinner and it looks FAB! Can we do a meet up there, please?!!

Happy Monday! :)
Maria @ Pappa Don’t Preach recently posted..MIMM: It’s okay to be vain at Vanity StudioMy Profile

forloveofcarrots March 4, 2013 at 8:46 pm

Oh my gosh yessss!!! You will love the drinks there!! Lets set a date!

Alex @ therunwithin March 4, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Can’t wait to sign up for next round. Yep another sign up, who would have guessed. that salmon looks amazing!
Alex @ therunwithin recently posted..MIMM: Shake the ExcessMy Profile

forloveofcarrots March 4, 2013 at 8:46 pm

yesss I am soo proud of you Alex, we have created a monster :)

Caitlin March 4, 2013 at 3:57 pm

can’t WAIT to see you! that salmon looks amazing. i cannot wait to see what food you have planned for us.
Caitlin recently posted..MIMM: Weekend EditionMy Profile

forloveofcarrots March 4, 2013 at 8:47 pm

can’t wait!! And I can’t wait for you to have the best Brussels sprouts ever!

Allison March 4, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Thanks for the reminder about best body bootcamp! Definitely signing up :)
Allison recently posted..Annoyances vs. Wonderful ThingsMy Profile

forloveofcarrots March 4, 2013 at 8:48 pm

you are welcome!

lindsay March 4, 2013 at 7:51 pm

snuggles like that are the best! and man, i must try that cocktail. Looks delicious. Happy marvelous friend!

forloveofcarrots March 4, 2013 at 8:48 pm

they really are the best! The cocktail was so delicious I had two :). I highly recommend trying to recreate!

Lauren March 4, 2013 at 8:22 pm

I wish my knee would allow me to sign up for Boot Camp! I love those programs because it’s something different than ordinary workouts! I love how our weekends always involve cuddling with our dogs <3 hahah!
Lauren recently posted..Perfect Timing…?My Profile

forloveofcarrots March 4, 2013 at 8:49 pm

aw I wish your knee was better too! I am wishing you a quick recovery! Haha I know, its too bad our dogs can’t be friends in real life, then we could just hang out while our dogs played!

cori @olivetorun March 4, 2013 at 8:23 pm

We are in the process of looking for a house so right now we crash a lot of dinner parties but don’t host as many as we’d like.

I’d LOVE to sign up for Boot Camp…. but I don’t live near you :)
cori @olivetorun recently posted..Noodle Arms, A Long Torso and Tree Stumps.My Profile

forloveofcarrots March 4, 2013 at 8:50 pm

Oooh house hunting fun!! I can’t wait to be house hunting but I am sure its stressful and overwhelming! You can sign up for best body bootcamp its virtual :). All the workouts are emailed to you!

cori @olivetorun March 4, 2013 at 9:03 pm

I will have to check it out! Thanks for sharing :)

Jessie March 5, 2013 at 4:38 am

I absolutely loved holding dinner parties when lived in the states. I love everything that goes into it; cooking; cleaning up the house; playing games;drinks.. everything!
Jessie recently posted..Marvelous In My Monday :: Coconut Flour PancakesMy Profile