How’s it going!? Hope you are having a great day!
Small tangent: So yesterday for our 24 days of togetherness we pulled watch Elf. I thought Jeff had Elf, he though I had Elf. ABC Family saves the day! It ironically was on last night at 8, can you say luck or what!?
Your hearts may break because many of you have said you couldn’t wait for the recipe, however the recipe holds special German Chocolate; Kinder in it!
(if you happen to see this in your local grocery store or bodega’s, stock up!!)
I am telling you, if you make these cookies and use other add ins such as chocolate chips, m&m’s or whatever else your little heart desires you will not be disappointed! The cookies themselves are soft and fluffy, just the way a cookie should be!
Kinder Chocolate Cookies:
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup country crock spread (you can use butter but soften it if you do)
1 tsp vanilla extract
10-12 kinder bars broken into pieces (can be substituted for any cookie addition of choice)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and set side.
3. Combine brown sugar, sugar, country crock, and vanilla and beat until creamy.
4. Add eggs and beat.
5. Add dry ingredients, chocolate pieces and mix well.
6. Drop rounded spoonfuls of mixture onto non-greased baking sheets.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes
8. Store in air tight container
Have you ever had kinder chocolate?
What is your favorite kind if cookies?