There has been a survey going around the blog world and I was tagged by the lovely Cait. But before I get into the survey a reader asked about my cornbread quiche from the other day and I promised her I would share the recipe. So as promised…
1 box cornbread mix
(any ingredients you wish to use in your quiche)
4 egg whites
1 1/2 cup torn spinach
1/2 cup cheese
1/2 of an onion chopped and sauteed
2 chicken pesto sausages sauteed on stove with onions
1.) Prepare cornbread according to directions on box, bake for 20 minutes
2.) While cornbread is baking mix all of your other ingredients.
3.) Remove cornbread from oven, pour egg mixture over top, place back in the oven for 20 minutes.
Easy Peasy lemon squeezy!
Now on to the survey..
These are the rules
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1. What is your dream vacation spot?
Right now I am dieing to go to Morocco
2. Did you pass your driver’s test on the first try?
Yes, I was so nervous I was going to fail!
3. What was you most memorable birthday celebration?
My 5th grade birthday party (I forget how old I was turning, but it was my last Birthday official “birthday party) everyone dress up as a celebrity and we got awards like the Oscars, there is a video of the party..I have black mail on a lot of friends 😉
4. Do you keep in touch with any teachers from grade school/high school?
No I don’t, one of my favorite teachers lives down the street from me and I told my brother he HAD to take his class before he graduated High School.
5. If you could only do one form of exercise from now until forever.. what would it be?
Gahh this one is soo hard!! I guess I would say strength training
7. What was your favorite drinking game in college? (or now.. whatever floats your boat).
‘Chandeliers’ was my favorite drinking game in college
8. If you could have any career .. what would you choose?
I will forever have a dream of being a model, even though I know realistically I wouldn’t be happy
9. What is your perfect Friday night?
Bottle of wine + movie + cuddling + fro yo with a zillion clod hoppers! = best Friday night!
10. What is your favorite movie?
Mean Girls, it is the only movie I know every single line to!
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
California (preferably San Fran), or London
This post has gotten long and I am pretty sure everyone has been tagged with this one by now, so it’s your turn answer any or all of the questions in the comments section!
P.S. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!